Making art directly with the artists as during the Renaissance.
Exercising the Basics of Arts since early childhood is essential for the development of the child. Correct cultural and artistic tools enhance individual skills favoring access to Education and therefore to Knowledge.
Masters of Arts for Childhood, through music, singing, harmonic movement, acting, drawing and experience of the "Word", gives space to the artist within the child, respecting his/her timing and those of nature and culture as well.
November 2018 - November 2019
A NEW PARADIGM APPLIED TO SCHOOL, FAMILY AND INSTITUTIONS.
"ChiAmaMilano" CULTURAL SPACE - SAN BABILA THEATER, MILANO
MAY 2018 - SEPTEMBER 2018: HIGH TRAINING COURSE FOR TUTORS
OCTOBER 2018 - MAY 2019: CHILDREN'S COURSE
- Partnership of International University for Peace - High Patronage ONU - Rome
- 5 Members of the Scientific-Cultural Committee of PENSARE oltre and Research Executives
- 4 Great Artists Masters of the Arts
- 8 Tutors for the Arts
- 9 Guest Artists for artistic languages
- 45 Students IIS High School of Human Sciences B. Russell
- 55 Children of 4/5 years old attending the “Masters of Arts for Childhood” Course